Simply put, Content Icons is a tool that an author can use to assign “icons” or “images” to individual posts…
简而言之,内容图标是作者可以用来为各个帖子分配“图标”或“图像”的工具...
Similar in idea to having Topic Icons.
与具有主题图标的想法类似。
However, biggest difference being, topic icons only display icons that are
但是,最大的不同是,主题图标仅显示的图标
related or associated with the category (Hence Topic Icon).
与类别相关(或与之关联)(因此出现主题图标)。
Content Icons allows author to assign icons such that
内容图标允许作者分配图标,使得
a reader can readily make an association with the post.
读者可以轻松地与帖子建立关联。 p>
Short Description
简短说明 h3>
Simply put, Content Icons is a tool that an author can use to assign “icons” or “images” to individual posts.
简而言之,“内容图标”是作者可以用来为各个帖子分配“图标”或“图像”的工具。 p>
Where Can I get the Icons From?
我可以从哪里获得图标? h3>
I got all my icons from Icon Archive That's just one place… I am sure there are plenty more<
我从 Icon存档中获取了所有图标,这只是一个地方……我相信还有更多的地方<
br />
br />
sites where you can get free icons/images for use with this plugin.
您可以从中获得免费图标/图像以供此插件使用的网站。
(remember, the file type has to be either
(请记住,文件类型必须为
jpg, jpeg, gif, or png)
jpg,jpeg,gif或png) p>
I wanna learn how to develop plugins!!
我想学习如何开发插件! h3>
Glad to know, that you would like to learn!
很高兴知道,您想学习!
You can actually go to the following site: [GuidesForge]
您实际上可以访问以下站点:[GuidesForge]
(http://www.guidesforge.com/how-to/wordpress-how-to/developing-your-first-wordpress-plugin-for-wordpress-27-a-step-by-step-guide)
(http://www.guidesforge.com/how-to/wordpress-how-to/developing-your-first-wordpress-plugin-for-wordpress-27-a-step-by-step-guide)
>
>
As the title link suggests, for this particular guide I have detailed out this very plugin.
正如标题链接所暗示的那样,对于本特定指南,我已经详细介绍了该插件。
I go through each step and show exactly
我经历了每个步骤并准确显示了
how one should go about developing plugins for WordPress 2.7.
如何为WordPress 2.7开发插件。 p>
Future Work
未来的工作 h3>
- Please direct all your ‘feature requests’ at the Plugin Home Page
- 请在插件主页上定向您所有的“功能请求” li>
- In the future version, I am planning on adding Internationalization support
- 在将来的版本中,我计划添加国际化支持
So, if someone can help with translations, that would be great!
因此,如果有人可以提供翻译帮助,那就太好了! li>
ol>
Bug Reports
错误报告 h3>
Please direct all bug reports at the Project's Home Page
请在项目主页中定向所有错误报告。
p>